|Weekend (per night)||$84.00||$42.00|
|Mid-week (per night)||$78.00||$39.00|
|Long-weekend package (Fri+Sat+2 adjoining nights)||$296.00||$148.00|
|Mid-week (5 nights for the price of 4)||$312.00||$156.00|
|Shoulder season (per night)||$50.00||$25.00|
- Weekend rates apply Friday and Saturday nights, which must be taken together.
- Mid-week rates apply Sunday through Thursday nights.
- The long-weekend and mid-week packages do not apply during school holidays.
- Shoulder season rates apply from Queen’s birthday opening weekend to end of Term 2 in June and from September 1 until the end of the Term 3 holidays in October.
- In winter, child rates apply to dependants 17 years and under and living at home.
- In summer, child rates apply to dependants 15 years and under and living at home.
- There is no charge for children aged 2 years and under. Portacots are available on application to the Booking Secretary.
Bookings made prior to May 31 may be confirmed by paying a 50% deposit – in which case the remainder must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Bookings made after May 31 must be paid in full.
More than 30 days prior to the date of the reservation, 90% of the monies paid will be refunded. Between 30 days and 14 days prior to the date, 50% of the total will be refunded, but less than 14 days prior to the booking date, no money will be refunded unless the accommodation can be fully re-booked.
Poor snow / No snow:
We urge all guests to come prepared for cross-country skiing, snow-play activities and bushwalking, as well as downhill skiing. We provide comfortable accommodation but obviously cannot guarantee snow. We regret that we cannot offer a refund during the ski season if there is poor snow. The costs of running our Cooperative are fixed regardless of the weather.